Sunday, May 13, 2012

What We're Baking and Orange-Vanilla Bean Cupcakes P&Q



Hello Friends!  I must apologize. I've been a cupcake slacker. It's just that it's May and school is in the middle of all it's craziness and I just want to lie down and take a nap! I hope you understand!

We WILL, however, be baking this month, I promise!! Jamie at Cookin' with Moxie has selected something truly beautiful - Orange-Vanilla Bean Cupcakes. I've had my cookbook open to that page for about three weeks now, and I am truly inspired! You will want to give this one a try!!

In case you were not prepared to bake this month, I'm going to give everyone a FULL WEEK to post and link up with us! I want to see if everyone was able to make those beautiful candied oranges!

So here's what's Next:

    • May (15 - 21) Orange Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
    • June 15 Roasted Banana Cupcakes
I have a couple more selections that are not at my fingertips at the moment, but I will update you in the next couple of days.

Please feel free to comment with any discussion on the Orange Vanilla Bean Cupcakes assignment.

Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice Comments