Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring/Summer Selections are Now Open!



Hi Everyone!  Spring is definitely here and I'm enjoying this beautiful dogwood tree just outside my garage door!  I try not to post the selections too far out, but I thought we could try to go through August.  If you would like to make a selection, just leave a comment below.  I'll take them first come, first serve.  Don't forget to check the "Recipes" section to see what's already been baked.  If you make a selection, please commit to baking with us!!!

Here's what's Up:

April 15 - Chocolate-Spice Cupcakes (p. 82 - 83) selected by Julie @ A Little Bit of Everything
May 15 - Orange Vanilla Bean Cupcakes (p. 144 - 145)  by Jamie @ Cookin' With Moxie
June 15 -
July 15 -
August 15 -

Can't wait to see what you pick!!

Happy Baking!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to host and one of the recipes I've been starring at are the Orange-Vanilla Bean Cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to host June and make Roasted Banana Cupcakes as I love baking with bananas! @bakingaddict http://themorethanoccasionalbaker.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice Comments