Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tiramisu Cupcakes P&Q

I don't think I had eaten Tiramisu in maybe fifteen years.  In my younger days, I wasn't a fan of coffee.  Recently, however, I saw it on the menu at a favorite Italian restaurant, Sugo.  Thinking of our upcoming cupcake challenge, I thought I would give it another go.  Perhaps my grown-up taste buds would have come to appreciate this delectable Italian cake!  Well, long story short, this time, I wasn't disappointed.  Now I am more excited than ever to try Tiramisu Cupcakes, selected by Jen the Rookie Baker.   Post your questions and comments here!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I jumped the gun. My bad - rookie mistake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiramisu Cupcakes are absolutely awesome. They taste great!!

    ReplyDelete

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice Comments